Finding the Lost Hope


Advertisement
Turkey's flag
Middle East » Turkey » Eastern Anatolia » Sivas
February 21st 2014
Published: February 21st 2014
Edit Blog Post

On May 21, 2014, I will film the movie "Finding the Lost Hope" in Sivas, Turkey. The location of the film will be in Turkey, so I could recapture the surroundings of the Armenian Genocide for the viewers of the film. Therefore, the viewers could put themselves in Vahan's shoes. Also, Vahan endured his pain and left his childhood throughout Turkey. The main focus of the film will be the events that took place in Sivas. In Sivas, Vahan met Ara Sarkisian and Serop, who were Armenians. Ara introduced Vahan to Mrs. Fauld. Later, Mrs. Fauld introduces Vahan to Dr. Tashian and Mrs. Tashian. The director is Jazmina Smith, of course, and the co-director is Tyler Perry. Jaden Smith will play Vahan because he is around Vahan's age. Denzel Washington will play Ara. Cameron Boyce will play Serop. Angelina Jolie will play Mrs Tashian while Brad Pitt will play Dr.Tashian. Oprah Winfrey will play Mrs. Fauld. Bella Thorne will play Seta. Johnny Depp will play the German consult. The genre of the movie is historical fiction and drama because this film is based off of Vahan's life, and Vahan represents the Aremenians. Also, Vahan goes through a lot of problems in Sivas. As you can see, there are many good actors and actresses in this movie. It's an awesome movie so come out and see it, so the stories of many Armenians can be told.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.28s; Tpl: 0.028s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0464s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb