Day 9 - A relaxing shuttle transfer ...


Advertisement
Turkey's flag
Middle East » Turkey » Central Anatolia » Kayseri
June 2nd 2015
Published: January 4th 2016
Edit Blog Post

The next day, Serdar had organised us a shuttle transfer to “Kayseri Havalimani”. We were the first guests to enter the shuttle and made then almost three times Göreme at great length and finally left the village to go and pick up the other guests in surrounding villages. As good Swiss people, my boyfriend and I were already completely panicking about missing our plane, and it wasn’t finished yet. After good ten minutes driving away from Göreme, the driver had a call and suddenly changed the direction to go back direction… Göreme. Forgot someone. Well. We arrived thirty minutes before the scheduled take-off time (which actually correspond to the boarding time, yes, I have to think about it in a professional manner. I worked indeed as a flight attend for a year. I worked also in Belp-Bern Airport in Switzerland, which is almost as big as Kayseri Airport. It means you only need about twenty minutes to check-in and ten to board the airplane when everything goes well).



As you can imagine, we didn’t miss our plane and landed safely in Izmir a few hours later, not even that late.



Arrived in Izmir, the Airport-bus driver put us in a taxi to get to Kusadasi, where I had booked the hotel.



Even the taxi driver had some problems finding out where the hotel was, so luckily we didn’t had to walk all the way long. It would not have been possible. Our host checked us in and nicely explain us where to find the sea, restaurants, and so on. We ask him how to go to Milet, Efes and such things and he offered us to ask for a guided tour. 50 Euros for the bus, guide, lunch and entrance fees. Expensive but definitely worth it, as we noticed later.



We quickly refreshed in the sea and found out there was a “Migros”. How amazing ! We bought some stuff for the next day’s lunches and even found glutenfree stuff in that Migros.



In the evening, we had dinner in Kusadasi City centre, which was really touristic. Too much touristic for us, but we still enjoyed our Risotto and Fish-and chips. We went to bed and tried to sleep in that room, 3 walls out of 4 were made of windows, only covered with curtains. There was much too much light. Anyway we managed to fall asleep and woke up early the next day.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0712s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb