Friday-off at Corniche Al Khobar


Advertisement
Saudi Arabia's flag
Middle East » Saudi Arabia » Khobar
November 25th 2016
Published: November 27th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Spending my Friday-off at Corniche Al-Khobar, an extension of Half Moon Bay via Aziza beach stretching to the city of Dammam where green spaces abound along the coast where friends and families both local and expats go to enjoy a spectacular sea views.

You will see lots of Kabayans here enjoying their weekend with families and friends. Some of them play RC car while others are fishing and patiently waiting for a catch. Others enjoy riding on their bicycles, jogging or having small snacks with a cup of coffee or tea.

All work stress are relieved with the spectacular view of the sea.


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

Copper ChandniCopper Chandni
Copper Chandni

Copper chandni restaurants traces its humble beginnings in AlKhobar City, where its first branch was launched. Armed with an objective of persistently improving the food they serve, based on the discriminating tastes of its varied customers, they hired the most elite Indian chefs and increased its skilled restaurant staff its growing demand. As a result, they gained high customer satisfaction from everyone on the quality of the food and services they provide.


Tot: 0.395s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 50; dbt: 0.3663s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb