Rihla17


Advertisement
Kuwait's flag
Middle East » Kuwait » Al Ahmadi » Fahaheel
February 14th 2012
Published: February 14th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. Do you agree with Castiglione's description of what makes a man IDEAL? Why or why not? Do you think men like that exist today?



I do agree with what hfellers a perfect man is and I do believe they exist today out here, but all women have their own opinion on what a perfect man iis.



2. Why do you think Castiglione THOUGHT men should live and act the way he described?



That would be a person that has no enemies because he doessomething everyone does and is open minded.



3. Do you think it is better to lead through fear or love? Explain fully.



I would pick fear because love can get you hurt, fear can do the same but at te same time it brings thepeopleto gather.



4. Choose any leader throughout world history (you will likely have to do some research here) and create an argument that presents this individual as leading either by love OR fear –

<span>· How do you know this? What is your evidence? What was the effect of this leadership style?

<span>· Your answer should be a minimum of 5-8 complete sentences. Watch your grammar!



I would have to pick Gondi as a leader that leed his people with love, but used it to scare the colonist away. So to his Indian pepole he was a loving leader that only wanted the best for his people. When It came to what the British say it was different, they feared him. They feared him because he held something they didn't have, and that was power over the Indians. So Gondi gained support with love but used the support to put fear in his enemies.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.165s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0606s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb