day three...


Advertisement
Jordan's flag
Middle East » Jordan » North » Amman
May 15th 2008
Published: May 15th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Today we went back to the market and was able to walk around for a few hours. Then we went to a restaurant that served Jordanian food, it was very good and there was alot of food! It was a very nice touristy restaurant, so the service was better than any I have ever had in the states. Then we came back, it was exceptionally hot today, but it didn't feel that bad. We were put into groups this time so the cab drivers wouldn't over charge us, that was a plus! From there nothing too exciting I pretty much stayed in the building and just talked with a couple people with all intentions of doing my reading for tomorrow! Tomorrow we are going to family's home and having linner (lunch/dinner, this is not an arabic word, i completely made this up, since there's a brunch i've always thought there should be a linner, too). I am excited and nervous about this. It is supposed to be really informal, most of the people that are coming are around our age, so it should be good. That is about it, I am tired from the heat! Oh, the call to prayer is going on right now! Just a side note to what is happening here. I will write tomorrow night and tell you how the home visit went. miss you, whomever is reading this.

Advertisement



16th May 2008

Hello
Hello my dear! I am so glad to hear you are having fun. We think of you daily and pray that you are having an amazing experience. We love you! Mama Lobb, Papa Joe and Ashley

Tot: 0.114s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0886s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb