BBQ at the park


Advertisement
Jordan's flag
Middle East » Jordan » North » Amman
October 19th 2007
Published: November 17th 2007
Edit Blog Post

TA TATA TATA TA

THis was my first ride on a Camel. It looks like I am going fast. But I was being lead around by the camels owner.
The first Friday we were in Jordan, after J'umaih we had a bbq at a park in Amman. In the way to the park, it was about 15 minutes from downtown, people would stopp on the side of the road and have tea anad bbq. This park had no grass but it did have lots of trees and large open areas. It reminded me of Northern California around Yosemite area. The park was pretty full and we had to drive a way out the road till we found a spot. My husband' three sister's and their husbands, their twelve childrened, combined, my family of four and my husband's brother all went. We had to rent a bus to get out their. The kids and the adult spent time trying to fly kites but the wind was not cooperating. Most of the kids road a donkey that belong to a gypsy boy you could ride it for about 25 cents. THere was also a camel. We had a great time. we backed up after dark and headed back to the apartment that we had rented.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

BBQBBQ
BBQ

bbg kofta( ground beef w/ tomato, parsley, onion and seasonings)
arosaros
aros

This is called aros, in Arabic is Wedding. Ground beef bbg between Arabic bread. YUMMY
lunch timelunch time
lunch time

salad, kofta, chicken adn hummus
argylaargyla
argyla

after dinner. Coffee and Argyla. Arabic tradition


Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0278s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb