Forgotten fire the movie


Advertisement
Israel's flag
Middle East » Israel » Jerusalem District » Jerusalem
February 21st 2014
Published: February 21st 2014
Edit Blog Post

If forgotten fire was a movie I think it would be called the boy that was destroyed. The reason why I say this is because throughout the novel he can be seen as a boy that has changed with the ages and that his old character in the beginning of the novel was destroyed by the genocide and how his hole childhood was destroyed because of this as well hence why I called it "boy" The people that would be playing in the movie is for vahan Jayden smith for the governor I would put brad pitt for the father i would put will smith. For the doctor i would put John cusak and for the mother i would put Amanda pett. The reason why i put these actors as characters because i feel like their personality's fit the character and also they could provide a different perspective of each character because most of the actors I used come from happy movies and because of this this movie would be different for them and they would have to react and acted differently then how they usually would which would make the movie more interesting.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 47; dbt: 0.072s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb