Zurich, Switzerland


Advertisement
Europe
October 21st 2011
Published: October 21st 2011
Edit Blog Post

Were here. We made it. After a long transatlantic flight we made it. Zurich is beautiful...super clean and just really pristine. The lake is beautiful too. Reminds me of the Whitefish area in Montana. Clear lakes, beautiful mountains and amazing weather. It has the crisp fall weather of Montana right now and Seth and I are so happy we picked this time of year. We heard an ambulance go by and both Seth and I turned to each other immediately and said "Jason Borne" How funny it is that certain things are so portrayed in the movies... Tomorrow we head to Vals, Switzerland to check out Peter Zumthors Thermale baths. Wanted to see it since I learned about them in school back in 2002. Finally, huh? I think we are thinking of staying there two nights and then headed off to the dolomites to meet up with my mom and Vaughn. Think we are gonna rent bikes tomorrow to tour around first before we go. Zurich is amazing with the languages. Everyone speaks Italian, French, German and English..... What a combination. We have found that it is as expensive as everyone says.... $115 tonight for dinner, and not a high end dinner.... Just cordon bleu. Well, back to more wine at our wine bar...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.205s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0491s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb