Beautiful Brussels & Our Excursion to Paris


Advertisement
Europe
May 17th 2010
Published: May 17th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Well, the internet is not loading our country...so we will tell you hungry baby birds where we are at. Currently: Paris; Previously: Brussels. Good day. Still hungry? Well, this internet machine is like an 80s computer that takes up an entire room and is mechanical like the "machines" we have seen window shopping sex shops, not to mention terrible to type on: thats what she said. Anyways, i know you are all starving for info, we left Amsterdam for Brussels on a local train, arriving in Brussles, we again got lost. But lucky for us no one spoke english, so Brandon busted out some sign language and we found our way to the van gogh hostel, where we were greeted with a sigh of remorse. Dont worry blog followers/baby birds we only stayed there one night but saw Black Riders Motorcycle Club or as us wolf pack calls them the BRMC. The next day we walked around 10 or 40 miles to see all of Brussels...thats right the capital of Europe was conquered by three young, strapping, brave, leatherman carryng Americans in less than a day. The American Flag is now waving on the royal palace. All joking aside, Brussels and the gran place (town hall) was beautiful and massive. (Thats what she said-Brandon). We saw the Manneken-Pis and laughed a little but then said Awwww and of course had to see the little girl as well. We also had to visit Delirium with 2004 beers....crazy night....we spoke spanish... in Belgium... to much avail. We got Belgium waffles and Belgium chocolate. Also, Mack and I visited a friend of Macks from elementary for dinner and it was a feast, thank you Dominique and Bruno for the hospitality. Meanwhile, Brandon almost got mugged for not havinng a cigarrette, but they knew his brother always carries his leatherman and ranaway like a green streetwalk sign from Mack. The journey thereafter to Paris is twice as long as the aforementioned (yes I am a college graduate and this thing is impossible to type on) but it is twice more exciting with twists and turns and naked women (the Louvre of course, get your minds out of the gutter). We will leave you with a cliff hanger: we walked from Belgium to France, digest that baby birds. Boats and hoes. Also, photos soon.

Advertisement



18th May 2010

Sweet
Awesome to hear guys. Sounds like a ton of fun. You need to make sure and go through Spain while you are there. Madrid and Granada were some sweet cities when I was there. And the women are amazing. Look forward to following you guys on your trip!!

Tot: 0.24s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 51; dbt: 0.046s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb