Spring is here


Advertisement
Europe
April 13th 2010
Published: April 13th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Hi there. Its been ages since our last post. Christmas was spent in England with Jos parents. They enjoyed London as it was only thier second visit ever. I worked through the holidays but we did manage to get away for a couple of days. The weather over winter has been the worst in 30 years with so many snow days here that I lost count. The temperature never seemed to get much above freezing.

Jo and I have been busy at work , but the big news is that we are expecting twins in September. Ive put a picture of the first ultrasound.

We have also just come back from the Canary Islands where we both got a bit sunburnt, I guess it was due to being inside for so long.

Im not sure what , if any our future travel plans are now and we are going to be busy over the next few months preparing the spare room etc for the new arrivals. At least baby clothes are cheap here!!

Look forward to hearing about whats been happening in your life and we hope all is well.

Pozdrawiamy wszystkich.
Nareszcie koniec bardzo dlugiej zimy. Oboje bylismy bardzo zajeci w pracy przez caly czas.
Dla tych co jeszcze nic nie wiedza, spodziewamy sie blizniakow we wrzesniu, wiec bedziemy jeszcze bardziej zajeci.
Wlasnie wrocilismy z cieplych Wysp kanaryjskich, gdzie wygrzealismy sie na sloncu, chyba po raz ostatni na dluzszy czas.

Napiszcie do nas o tym co porabiacie. Co do podrozy to narazie zadnch nie bedzie chyba ze w kraine pieluch.




Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



13th April 2010

what is that crazy plant that your standing next to?
13th April 2010

what is that crazy plant that your standing next to?
13th April 2010

Wicked news!!
Congradulations to you both!! Twins.......how wonderful...get it all over and done with in one foul swoop. Keep us posted.
13th April 2010

hello
Hi there, Congratulations on the twins - guess that will make me a great aunt!!!! Never thought that Peter would be a grandparent before me!!! We are just heading into autumn after a great summer. I ahd 10 days in Sydney but then managed to have a fall the day after I got home and fractured my hand which put me out of action for quite a while. The worst part was not being able to drive. The girls and husbands (and dogs) came away together at Easter with our friends Andrea and Ray. We all had a great time. Hope you keep well and look forward to hearing from you again lots of love Vicki and co.
14th April 2010

Congratulations Jo very happy for both of you.All the best for your future!
15th April 2010

congradulations!!
OH my God!! How exciting you are having twins! Good work you two. Please keep us updated. When are you employing the nanny?? All well here. Lots of love, Maree, Ben and Louis
16th April 2010

congrats!
wow! twins!! thats going to be a handful! julie is also pregnant (only one,...a girl) and is due mid july.its going to be a big change ...wont be able to travel eh?! when is she due?In sept?
20th April 2010

Who is Pregnant?
on the pics it seems, that you steve are carrying out the twins....!
21st April 2010

Mat, I have pregnancy symptom syndrom , where the partner gets many of the symptoms, including weight gain. A proven scientific fact !!!

Tot: 0.436s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 55; dbt: 0.1717s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb