Twins almost here!!!


Advertisement
Europe
August 18th 2010
Published: August 18th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Well . For those who have kids, you know the rollarcoaster that we have been on . I am also now an expert on prams, cots and baby feeding implements and they havnt even arrived yet!!

we have finished our parent classes, which honestly left me with more concerns than when I started and needless to say that we have not been on our annual summer holiday this year.

At least Ive manged to see most of the southern hemisphere rugby, as its impossible to find it when we are abroad.

I also managed to get the the Church for one last drinking session before im to old and responsible. I watched Italy v NZ in the world cup. V good but Monday was bad. Jo and I won a trip to stonehenge and bath via a travel tip I got published in the local travel mag. It was nice but long for Jo.


Jo is coping better now the heat wave is over but has a bad back and she has put on half her body wieght!!

Ive spent the time getting the spare bedroom ready and trying to rearrange furniture in our small two bed flat. The weather recently has taken a turn for the worst and has gone back to a typical wet summer in England.

We hope you are all well and like the photos. The next blog will have alot more. Im sure !!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



18th August 2010

Congratulations on the impending arrivals, I am sure Jo is delighed the Uk has resorted to its rainy August. Look forward to seeing pictures when you two are 4.. best wishes Di ...
30th August 2010

wow!!! great news! when are they here?? do let us know! you are about to enter an amazing new phase in life .... by the way where do you live now? love, Sara
31st August 2010

queremos comunicarnos con ustedes
hola desde mendoza argentina, estamos muy felices por vuestra paternidad. Dios los bendiga. nuestros hijos : Ignacio 16 años, mariano 15años, su predilecto Bruno tiene 12 y hace su primera comunión (EUCARISTIA) y el pelo rojo de valentin no cambio a sus 8 años. nos alegra saber de ustedes.

Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 23; dbt: 0.054s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb