Florence


Advertisement
Europe
April 9th 2010
Published: April 11th 2010
Edit Blog Post

We have walked Florence tourist spots in lovely sunshine. We got inside information from Brother Christopher who gave us his map as we must have looked like two lost souls, and he was right. But must say a lot easier to find your way here than Rome. Lots of tourist here too of course but after Rome crowds we found this a breeze.
I followed along behind Amanda through the Outlet shopping tour then we returned to Florence and walked the local shops. The kids had better appreciate the miles more than the euros that went into these presents.
Am off to Cinque Terra tomorrow and would like to say i will have photos to add to the blog but have not tried again after my last effort that failed. Will give it a go when we get wifi back so i can be in private to express myself if it fails again.
I am going to London after Italy which was not part of the original plan but will have a look there and maybe Edinburgh too and Bristol which sounds interesting.
Keep well all and hope to have a proper update soon.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.306s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0707s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb