home!!!


Advertisement
Europe
September 3rd 2008
Published: September 3rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

euro 08

all travel by train

Additional maps: Untitled

good morning? night? afternoon?

i think it is 2pm in europe but 6am here in califonia and i think that is the only reason im up so early watching usa win a v-ball gold on dvr right now. we had a long day of traveling yesterday..it was kind of a strange day because we woke up at 5am tues sept 2 and pj checked the ucla vs tenn game and it was monday night here in the states. then we traveled 22 hours and we got to CA at 6:40pm tues sept 2..back to the future doesnt have sh*t on us! it feels like you;re time traveling for sure. so we are so glad to finally be home and we are still wandering how all the aussie's traveling for 3+ months do it for so long! some we met who were mostly traveling by themselves were traveling 1 year and a lot of 6 months travelers..after a 6 week tour we were more than ready to come home to our beautiful country! europe is cool but they need to import some sand and better languages like maybe,,,english! haha.
well we had a great time in europe and had some truley memorable experiences that we wont soon forget. we like to thank you all for following along and making such thoughtful comments. we loved checking the blog to see who commented, it broke the home sickness at times. we had 30 suscribers to the blog so thanks for all you ghost readers as well who followed our journey! We have found that we love america and all of our citizens 10 times more than we did when we left! we truley have it good here and we should all appreciate it more..and pj and i definately have more respect for our land and people after being in europe.

We will post more pictures in the next couple days so be on the lookout..i think we have close to 2000 pictures so we got some good ones!

thanks again and cant wait to see all of you

pura vida,

alan

Advertisement



4th September 2008

Welcome home!!!
It's so good to know you're home and I can't wait to see your pictures :) It's been a long six weeks, but what fun to follow along with your blogs. Thank you!!

Tot: 0.214s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0471s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb