Munich Berlin and Amsterdam


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany
August 29th 2008
Published: August 29th 2008
Edit Blog Post

hello everyone sorry for keeping peope waiting for the next entry its been a busy week since last time we wrote. We have done about 20 hours of travelin in the past week so its been hard to get around a comp long enough to put something up and it might be a couple more days till we put up more pics because these computers dont have usb ports.....

Alright so we came into munich and stayed at the wombat once again which was a good choice since it was right next to the train station, which is a huge plus when ur caring around the heavy packs. We got to the hostel around 7 or so after coming from a ride from salzberg that wasnt to bad only about 5 hours. We arive and finaly to our luck we finaly got hot ass roommates lol. we were really pumped cause we havnt really been havin good luck latley but were all good now with these two hotties. Anyways we dropped our stuff off and just took off wondering the streets as we usualy do when we frist get to places. The city was awsome everything was within walking distance from our place and there is just beer houses and beer gardens everywhere, so i mean what could get better right hot chicks in the room and beer everywhere a perfect city. So we prettty much wondered around and got a beer here and there and then went back to the hostel cause we were tired and felt it was a good time to go mingle with the roomies. It had been a long day so we decided not to go out that night and our roommates wernt going out either cause they had to leave the next morning so we decided to just chill and play some cards. We played spoons and it got to be an intense game because one would have to do push ups if u lost, not very hard but alan and the grils were struggling lol. So a good night of mingling and cards was fun and we went to sleep. We woke up the morning and decided to once again walk the city. It was a kind of cloudy day so alan brought a rain jacket and of course i brought nothing lol. We wondered around the city takin some sweet pics and saw one of the famous beer houses the haughbrough house, i forget how to spell it lol. That was fun then we went and walked through the english gardens, which is a huge park and double the size of central park in ny. Our first stop in the park was at the famous river wave. It was a pretty cool sight i guess some one tight some big piece of something to the bridge and it created a wave. Lucky we got to see someone surf it which was prety neat. we continued our tour till we hit the chinese tour and graden, it supposed to be one of the biggest beer gardens in munich. Since it was still early, around 10, there werent very many people there but we dicided to get a big liter of beer anyways in one of the huge stines. WE got some dark strong beer that tasted great and we sat at some of the tables outside and drank, unlucky for us is that it started to rain so we decided to sit under the tower out of the rain and we fished the beer and stole the sweet stine. When it stoped raining we contiuned our journey throught the park and tried to go find the olympic park, which of course we were really unsuccessfull and got lost and then it started to rain which made it even greater to walk lol, we ended up walking through the bushes and under the trees for cover out of the rain. eventualy we asked some one and we had to hope on a tram to get to it. The olympic park was awsome great things all around and then venues were huge. we went into the main stadium and walked around all the seats were a florcent green, or the color of oregons football team helemts a few years ago in the bowl game lol, so it made the stadium look very unique and color full. The day was alot of fun. that night we just went down to the bar in the hostel and drank and mingled with people that we had met in vienna. The following day being slighty hungover we just wondered around again and then decided to go and find a Harley shop to get a shirt. well after about an hour of walking and almost getting lost twice we finaly found it and us being idiots and forgetting what day it was, sunday, it was of course closed lol so we headed back to the hostel. we got back to the hostel just intime to find our friends about to head out to one of the beer gardens to go drink, so about 10 of us set out to the augastina beer house. once again another classic night of drinking followed up by going back to the hostel and drinking more and playing more drinking games lol.

The next day we headed to berlin. Of course we always getting trashed the night before getting on the train and traveling and feelin like trap, its all in the classic style you know. Anyways the train ride wasnt as bad as we had thought going into it and we arived in berlin station, which is the biggest train station in europe, so it only fit that we got lost in it trying to find the right tram to catch to take to the hostel. Once we found our hosetl we hit up alans buddy ray to see where he was at, we went to berin because we was there and he told us to come to a concert so we ended up coming to berlin obvioulsy. Anyways he told us that he wasnt going to be in till late so we just decided to go eat some dinner and walk around and try and find the berlin wall. We decided that a mexican food place on the corner would be smart place to eat lol i mean besides the awfule service the expensive food and the burrito that i got that tasted like a micro wave burrito from ralphs i guess it was ok lol. After that spackle nation occured, if u dont know what it is ask and we will tell lol its a running joke that me and alan have. So we walked around after that and found where the berlin wall used to be, it was now just a walking patch that was pretty cool. We didnt do anything that night cause we were still feelin it from lastnight and we had to get up early for a bike tour. The next day we hoped on some trains and took it to a place and the took a free bike tour of the city, its free becuase the guides work off tips. the four hour tour was great got too see alot of historical parts, which was nice for me since i was a history major. We got to see things like check point charley parts of the belrin wall and hitlers bunker. The tour was perfect because it basicaly covered everything in four hours. After the tour we went back to the hostel and hit up ray. we went and met up with him and he took us in the venue a watched all the bands do sound check which, which was rad since one the bands was pennywise. So while they kept seeting up and went and ate me and alan went and picked up some beers and drank until the show started. Afew bands started up which were ok then rays band awilhelm scream which was a freakin awsome band and me and alan were right in front of the stage getting after it lol. Then pennywise came on and played some sick songs last song of course was brohym which was rediculous since i have never seen them live and thats a song a used to listen to before going out onto the field in the rosebowl. After a great night we left the venue and were going to go back and shower up and then come back and party with ray and the guys, but we got back and showerd and we were so tired we freakin passed out and were reallz lame.

We are currently in amsterdam. U know we heard alot coming into this city and it is mostly all true. The hookers in the red light district are freakin hot lol and everyone smokes weed. Thats about it for now well hit u up in a day on more on amsterdam and stuff like that alright only a few days left ladies so get ready to break out the fine china and the good alcahol cause the boys are almost comin home

get some
PJ

Advertisement



30th August 2008

Tues. 9/2
All I can say is....Oh my goodness!! AND can't wait to see both of your cute faces Tuesday evening!! Keep those passports safe! and come home! LOVE YA BOTH!
31st August 2008

OMG you boys are livin life!
You are so lucky to be able to experience some of these cities and people and it sounds like you've done it right! I love living vicariously through your blog and have enjoyed it immensely! Keep up the good work and have fun! See you when you get back!

Tot: 0.242s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0606s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb