Our Italian and Greek Holiday


Advertisement
Europe
October 11th 2007
Published: October 11th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Blue Grotto - Isle of CapriBlue Grotto - Isle of CapriBlue Grotto - Isle of Capri

The waters of the Blue Grotto were fluro blue.
Hi,

Our trip has been great so far we have had good weather and the tours have been better than expected. The food in Italy was sensational - Bren managed to go on a 4 day pizza binge and now he is a bit of a pizza connoisseur! We have been eating really well, we are not too sure if we will even remember how to cook when we get home. We are on Paros Island at the moment which has been nice and tomorrow we go to Santorini Island for 3 days before heading back to Athens for the night and then the long flight home. We have attached some photos of Capri and our adventures to the Blessed waters of the Blue Grotto - a small cave that has amazing fluorescent blue waters. Also there are some great views taken from our Italian accommodation in Almafi and Sorrento. Today we hired scooters and seen some of the sights on this unique Island. There aren't too many road rules here people just seem to drive how they please - anything goes as long as you stick to the right side of the road!

See you all soon,
Bren's Best PizzaBren's Best PizzaBren's Best Pizza

Bren was in his element at Almafi when he found the greatest pizza!

Lisa and Bren.




Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Beach at AlmafiBeach at Almafi
Beach at Almafi

The Beach at Almafi was unique.
Awesome views on Mama Mia DriveAwesome views on Mama Mia Drive
Awesome views on Mama Mia Drive

Over the cliff on Mama Mia Drive - best views of Anacapri. A bit hairy scary up there! The bus drivers were crazy drivers.
The National GuardsThe National Guards
The National Guards

These guards protect the Parliament House in Athens in the hot sun all day.
Greek IslandGreek Island
Greek Island

Here is Paros the Island we are on


Tot: 0.369s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0343s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb