Our Travel Blog (at last)


Advertisement
Europe
October 8th 2007
Published: September 27th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Hello Everybody




To all our families, all our old friends, all our new friends, and all the people who pretend they are our friends but don’t have the heart to tell us what they really think:
Welcome to Ron and Marcey’s international travel blog! Gone are the days of Ron’s bland and long emails crowding your inbox. And we no longer have to rely on our pathetic webmail server to get our pictures to you. From here on in, it’s time for Travelblog.

We're still very new to all of this web stuff, so bare with us while we get the details worked out. We'd love to put in many more entries for our past travels, but really, that's a lot of work, so we have decided to put in a few pictures and entries from our beloved highlight reel instead. We’ll have text, pictures, and videos all in one place, and you can contact us directly via the email/messaging link on the website.

We've also added a route map to the top left portion of the site, so you can follow along with us.


Please feel free to give us any feedback you might have. Also -- if you no longer wish to receive these emails from us, please simply unsubscribe. But for the rest of you who still love us (or just get really bored at work and need something to keep you occupied on the computer) we hope you enjoy!

Cheers!

Ron and Marcey


Advertisement



Tot: 0.244s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0372s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb