Travel To Manchester To See The Red Devils


Advertisement
Europe
July 27th 2018
Published: July 27th 2018
Edit Blog Post

I am a huge Manchester United Fan who is abroad more often than not, often living abroad so I have to travel to see the games. Let me fill you in on the amazing city of Manchester and how the Reds Are looking this year

Travelling to Manchester to See Old Trafford

Travelling to see the games is a great passion on mine I often hop home to catch the big games and as a Man U fan there can be many each year you fly into City airport and then the many city buses can take you where you want to go. A great travel firm in Norway that I used when spending time in Oslo working last year (see my other blogs) was Reiseshop who are big football fans and also provide VIP and trips back to watch the mighty reds play! At the Old Trafford stadium that is revered throughout the world.

Manchester is a Vibrant City

Manchester is considered to be the UK’s second city and it’s certainly a dynamic destination.There’s a huge variety of things to do, from record collecting to ghost hunting, and from libraries to night clubs.The only reason you’ll ever be bored in Manchester is because you’re boring…Its great idea to get a Tram card for just £5 to expolore the city with.

How are we looking this year?

It is obvious from the happenings at Old Trafford that Jose Mourinho is getting ready for the coming PL season. Already the Red Devils have strengthened their ranks with the addition of three new players and Mourinho wants more to increase his chances of clinching the Premier League title this season.

Man United completed three signings this summer bringing in Diogo Dalot from FC Porto for £19 million, Brazilian midfielder, Fred from Shakhtar Donetsk for £52 million and goalkeeper Lee Grant from Stoke City for £1.5 million. However, Red Devils’ coach, Jose Mourinho is not satisfied with these signings and wants more players coming into the club before start of the August campaigns. Even though the new players will solve Man United’s problems on paper, the question on the lips of fans is “How well is Man United prepared for the coming season?”
There is very little action in the camp of the Red Devils ahead of the coming season asides from the three new signings, especially when compared to other clubs such as Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea, all of who have fresh faces and managerial changes.

There are some who say that the lack of activity is due as a result of Mourinho’s approach of seemingly doing little as the start of season approaches. But there are others who argue that Mourinho is furiously working behind the scenes for an impressive season outing, just like the proverbial duck that floats serenely on the surface of the pond while paddling with the feet under.
On the other hand, if Mourinho is actually looking to play gentleman’s football, the most fans can expect is silverware, although, the pragmatic play usually tolerated at Man United saw the club winning nothing last season even as local rivals Manchester United moved on to the PL title with record points and impressive football.

Being that as it may, there is still some time left for the Red Devils to do some business in the transfer window. Jose Mourinho is asking for at least two more players and there is no doubt that this addition will spur players and supporters to a rousing game against Leicester in their Premier League opening match.

For the Portuguese coach, this is a crucial PL season. This will be the third time he is starting the Premier League campaign as Man United’s manager and has yet to make his mark. This time around, Mourinho has to put on a lot more than his game face; he has to bring the game on.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.305s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.1006s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb