What Are Serviced Apartments?


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom
July 25th 2017
Published: July 25th 2017
Edit Blog Post

When you visit the UK for longer than a few days, perhaps even for six months or a year, to fulfil personal or more probably work-related obligations then a hotel will soon feel cramped, place a family or larger party in separate rooms or floors apart and the bill will prove to be gargantuan.



Serviced apartments from an apartment lettings agency are a perfect solution. They are properties which feel like home and are fully equipped, have housekeeping chores taken care of and offer space, excellence and a base from which to explore, work and relax.

Save money, enjoy spacious surroundings

Save money compared to hotels; the longer your stay is, the greater the discounts available. You won’t receive the same benefits from a hotel on a per person per night basis. You’re only here for a limited time so why spend it in a cheerless hotel room when you can relax in spaces that reflect your personality, purpose and offer a real community experience? You move in to a neighbourhood and are free to socialise as you wish. This is a home, not just a bed for the night.

Freedom and flexibility

Having your own kitchen in the serviced apartment means that restaurants can be eschewed in favour of a home cooked meal and this helps to stay within budget. You may also enjoy not being a tourist or single person eating alone in public; this can be a huge relief to many.

There’s no timetable either, you suit yourself. If you hanker for a long lie in on a Sunday no one is going to turf you out of bed.

If your stay is primarily for business, the serviced apartments offer areas suited to meetings and will always look more professional than people conducting business across a hotel room.

With a serviced apartment, you can host guests at your convenience, you’re not at the mercy of meeting room availability and rival facility bookers, as you would be in a hotel situation.

Who do you need to speak to?

Apartment lettings company specialists including Berkshire Apartment Services’ team have proven track records with multi size parties and various lengths of stays. Clients include people relocating, corporate housing rentals and short stay travellers.

This company specialises in serviced accommodation in Berkshire, Surrey and Hampshire and each property is excellently appointed and wonderfully maintained so expect a stress-free experience. The utensils, tools and furnishings are already installed, you just need to move in and make yourself comfortable.

Are you tempted to view serviced apartments?

An online search is an excellent place to start. From this initial step, speak to a leading apartment lettings company about viewing and booking your serviced accommodation.

How can you resist setting up a temporary home in a well-furnished space for you, family and friends to move around in as you wish? Experience real life in one of Berkshire, Surrey or Hampshire’s larger towns.

It is easy, if not an absolute pleasure, to deal with the industry leaders, so why wait?

Advertisement



Tot: 0.108s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.042s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb