LuLaRoe and their Unicorn’s


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom
July 26th 2017
Published: July 26th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Hey Guys, today we will be talking just a bit about LuLaRoe and what are LuLaRoe Unicorns. I know some of us can get a bit practical but I promise there are no actual unicorns involved, I’ve checked. But to start us of today let me give you an insight as to who and what LuLaRoe is all about. To start off in essence it's a company owned by Deanne Brandy alongside her husband Mark Stidham. The company was founded in 2012 and got its name from the love Deanne has for her three first granddaughters who are Lucy, Lola and Monroe. Cute right ? From its humble beginnings of just a young girl who wanted to be able to make clothes, coming from a home where she was taught the value of clothing and how to appreciate it. As time passed and she had her own kids this passion grew into something much bigger to be written about today. It was never a preconceived business venture but rather something driven by passion and sheer creative mind that was later appreciated by other women, about some two hundred of them. From there, she and her husband decided to make it into something bigger that would be of great benefit and an opportunity for women to create unique things of their own for their kids and more. A very heartwarming and commendable concept that bloomed from something so small.

Some of you must be thinking, how the unicorns came into play right ? I am getting around to that. LuLaRoe tends to make a limited number of items in each category in very unique prints. So if they make a few hundred styles that you like, you then have to keep in mind that this style will be expanded amongst different sizes and patterns. That's just the production, so when you consider these going on sale you can only imagine how raw and a precious commodity they become. So when the term “LuLaRoe Unicorn” is used it's not necessarily speaking to that imaginary creature we all have in our heads but rather the scarcity of the products made. We all have our preferences tailored to use and can only expect that others share the same sentiment. So when you go searching for a specific piece of clothing on LuLaRoe, specially a unicorn, don't expect to see it as soon as you pop up on the site. Well, if you’re lucky who knows you might actually just find what you’re looking for off the jump but otherwise, get comfortable, pull a snack or something to drink close and get ready to browse for what you want. Unicorns can be very general or specific to you in terms of size and style. There might be a unicorn that you and three thousand other people are looking for and then there might just be a minor unicorn that you and probably about thirty other people are looking for. So unicorns can vary based on how in demand they are by a certain group of people as opposed to just a few people.

I hope this article has helped to give you an insight to the world of LuLaRoe and their Unicorns. Fingers crossed you find your special unicorn and until next time, thank you for stopping by !

Advertisement



Tot: 0.669s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1837s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb