Two weeks to go and gettin panicky!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom
September 10th 2014
Published: September 10th 2014
Edit Blog Post

We're almost ready to leave - time to set up a blog so you can follow our adventures around the world!

Our Itinerary for our trip:

Manchester to Cape Town on Sunday 28/9/2014. Three months including three nights in Cape Town, hopefully walking up Table Mountain, five nights in the mountains north of Cape Town and then we go to Knysna which is on the garden route for the rest of our stay.

Sydney 29/12/2014, New Year in Sydney Harbour, very exciting. A month travelling up the east coast up to Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef.

Auckland 29/1/2015, Three months to travel around both the North and South Islands.

Phuket 1/5/2015, Two weeks to relax and chill

Vietnam and Cambodia Tour - 15/5/2015 Sixteen nights visiting Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh City, Phnom Penh, Siemens Reap. This is going to be a very busy schedule but hopefully fascinating.

Bangkok, 1/6/2015 Three nights, planned to visit The Grand Palace, Ayuthaya, lots of temples and historic sites with a boat cruise down the Chao Phraya River.

China, 4/6/2015 Three weeks starting in Bejing followed by Shanghai, Xi'an, Chengdu, boat trip on the Yangtze River and visiting the Panda's in the mountains with an overnight stay in a monastery!!

Hong Kong 25/6/2015

Tokyo 27/6/2015 Five nights to explore

L A, 2/7/2015. One month to travel between L A, Las Vegas and San Fransisco then onto

Vancouver 3/8/2015, One month to go across the Rockies visiting Kamloops, Lake Louise, Banff and Calgary, hopefully on the Rocky Mountaineer Railway and then we make our way across Canada to Toronto and Niagra Falls.

New York 10/9/2015, nearly at the end!!!!! Home in Manchester on Wednesday 16/9/2015.

This is a mega trip and a once in a lifetime adventure that we are both very excited about. Goes without saying that we are going to miss all our family and friends but I hope that in keeping you all up to date with our experiences it will go a little way to making the distance not seem so bad. Love you all, enjoy the read, hopefully it won't be toooo dull!!!!!!!!

Advertisement



29th September 2014

A calming drink needed!!!
Hope you had a great flight to Cape Town and it's hot!!! Miss you already!!! Xxxx

Tot: 0.276s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0632s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb