A4 Travel Blog #3


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom
October 11th 2013
Published: October 11th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Question: What disparity between social classes in this country? Does the country do anything to support the poor?



Link: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-04-04/new-model-gives-uk-class-system-a-shake-up/4608688



This article is about talking about how the UK's social classes use to be so simple till they took a survey that made the social classes break down into 7 different groups. Also that there is alot of debate with this idea because it affects the country money way. Only 4%!o(MISSING)f the UK came in wealthy class after the survey. How the new systems were adding a lot of problems to people and there love ones. Now The UK government is having people take part in another survey to see what people are thinking about the new changes.

The disparity is that each class has different conditions and different pay rolls. For example the working class people are right below the middle class who is one of the most classes out of all of them. Then we have the higher class which is really low in prentage wise not many people are in higher class. There is nothing being done to help the poor they are pretty much left on there own to try to get a job and get some where to live. The poor is below the lowest class they have no homes or food or things we have today.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.522s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0268s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb