Strawberries and Cream; Pimm´s and the All England Tennis Club


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom
June 23rd 2008
Published: June 23rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

First blog entry. We hope you all are happy. This is being done on a European keyboard and is taking forever. After four long great years in Birmingham, Dave´s time in the UK has come to an end for now. After a visit from Mom and one last Vodbull session we said our goodbyes and made our way down to Laaaaaaaaandon to stay with the bald broker himself, Mark Hoffmann our soon to be rich sugar daddy who has managed to get time away from selling his soul to the devil and join us for the eastern european leg of our tour.

Today was a day of Pimm´s and strawberries and cream as we took in the first round of Wimbledon. After lining up for two hours, we all know how the British love to ´queue', Jordan thought that it would be a good idea to watch how tennis should be played, staying away from denim shorts and sailor hats. After supporting our fellow Canuck Stephanie Dubois among others {she lost by the way}, we headed back to Marks flat beside Barbican station in Central London so that he could give Dave his list of 50 tasks he has to complete by the time he gets back, and boy are there some doozies. When we get the chance we´ll upload it onto here so you can all laugh at the ridiculousness of it and wonder how on earth Dave intends to complete every task. Anyways we´re picking our visas up tomorrow and are planning on heading to the Tate Modern and St.Pauls, luckily both are a two minute walk from Marks, and hopefully to the natural history and british war museums, yeaaa were cultured. Anyways this has taken way to long to type and we promise we´ll do a much better blog when we get to a normal computer.

NEXT STOP STOCKHOLM!!!!


Miss you and love you all, Dave and Jordan.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0471s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb