The Most Famous Streets Around the World


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom
March 5th 2018
Published: March 5th 2018
Edit Blog Post

It is no secret that most of the cities consists of thousands of roads. However, there are one or two streets which speaks for some cities. It might be because of their shopping attractions, nightlife adventures, historical lifeline or entertainment hub- these are the walk to remember streets! Whether you’re a traveller or not, you must surely have visited or seen these famous boulevards. So, how many of the below avenues do you know?

Champs-Élysées

Even if there are notable sight-seeing attractions in Paris, Champs-Élysées stays one of the must-walk streets. This street runs through Paris’ 8tharrondissement and it attracts visitors, thanks to its historical air. Plus, this boulevard is made of small cafes and shops which make it welcoming. You can feel the warmth of this Paris’ famous street on the reels of Paris Chic slots. This adventure themed slots , playable at Spin and Win Casino, will give you a glimpse of this gorgeous city. This road also leads to Arc de Triomphe, which is one of Paris’ popular monuments, which tourists can climb for the prettiest pictures of the Champs Elysées.

Fifth Avenue

All the fashionistas will surely know about Manhattan’s Fifth Avenue. After, this street is one of the priciest worldwide. This avenue is lined up with the most famous brands from 49th to 60th streets- it’s all about Gucci, Cartier, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Armani and Versace. If you ever plan to visit that avenue, you better travel with a loaded wallet! Want to feel like in a movie? Stop at Tiffany & Co. headquarters! You can enjoy a little croissant with coffee, to feel like in Breakfast at Tiffany’s.

Khao San Road

Planning to have a backpack adventure in Asia? Don’t be surprised if you find yourself in Khao San Road. Honestly speaking, Bangkok is more of an entertaining hub for young travellers- it is easy to depart from and offer budget accommodation. And, Khao San Road is the highlight of the never-sleeping-city of Bangkok. As you roam in the streets of Khao San, you will be submerged by music, tempted by food items and surrounded by travellers like yourself.

Bourbon Street

Good old Bourbon Street! This boulevard is at the heart of New Orleans’ French Quarter, and it never sleeps. This road is lined up with restaurants, shops, bars and clubs and it is a non-stop party zone on all weekends. Visitors can be sure that they’ll enjoy the NOLA’s nightlife if they roam there. Crawl into a bar with friends or alone, and let the traditional Louisiana music make your night. However, be careful about gulping down few shots. . . you wouldn’t want to start the day with a hangover.

Hollywood Boulevard

Most famous for the 15-block stretch of sidewalk, this boulevard aligns more than 2,500 five-pointed stars from brass and terrazzo. The stars bear the names of famous Hollywood elites, and this street is home to many visitors each year. The very first star bore the name of Stanley Kramer, and it was created on 28th of March 1960. His star was the first permanent one, and it still lives there.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.794s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0527s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb