To Wales!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Wales » Flintshire
May 28th 2017
Published: June 5th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Saturday morning i drove to Vicky's, transferred my luggae to her car & headed off up the M40, stopping briefly ar Warwick services where we sad to discover Tossed don't have an outlet at the northbound services but compenstated for the loss of tasty wraps with a big plate of chips! Continued north & west into Wales and arrived at the house around 4pm where Chavaunne shortly joined us & we had tea & cake. After an interlude to visit & feed the ponies we graduated to wine & bean stew for supper before washing it down with more wine & crisps!

Sunday we had a lazy start and went for a walk from the house around local farms & up the hill behind the house. This included a field of very friendly bullocks, a farmer who escorted us through another field of what he said were "overly friendly cows" but they took no notice of us! We also saw goats & piggies!! We also visited Bwlchgwy, a village that claimed to be the highest village in Wales until 2015 when the OS maps found that Trefil was higher! Chavaunen parents joined us bringing more wine & cake then we finished the day by experimenting with the wood-burning pizza oven, which was awesome!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.319s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 12; qc: 56; dbt: 0.1313s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.2mb