The Wedding Day!!!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland » Stirlingshire » Aberfoyle
July 14th 2012
Published: July 15th 2012
Edit Blog Post

So we all got up with butterflies in our stomach anxiously awaiting the big moment.

Shane and Chris headed to Stirling to wash the car and have breakfast then they headed to the hotel to get ready.

Karla and Alex went to Stirling to collect the flowers then drove to Aberfoyle to sip champagne and get dressed.

By 3pm we were all ready with pictures taken and slowly making final preparations and drove to the church.

We were all eagerly waiting for Alex’s arrival, as the rain clouds moved off we noticed a wee bit of sun peeping through just in time.

Alex steps out the car and makes her way to the church and we see the anticipation on Chris’s face to see his beautiful bride for the first time in her wedding gown and the ceremony begins.

The ceremony was beautiful with a few laugh as well as tears of joy. Once over we all headed out in the sun for photos and congratulatory hugs.

We were transported back to the hotel and the party begins. Speeches, champagne and a BBQ complete with veal burgers, haggis burgers, steak burgers and all the cakes you could possibly imagine. Just as we finish eating the ceilidh band start up and shane and I dance the Gay Gordans and the Canadian Barn Dance then its time for the two of us to get a drink and Karla changes into some comfy jeans.

When we return the music is in full swing , it doesn’t take long for Karla and Alex to take the dance floor for some much missed partying.

4 hours later we were tired as the dance floor emptied, we said goodbye to the family and friends heading home as we went to our room to relax.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0399s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb