Loch Lamond...


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland » Midlothian » Edinburgh
March 26th 2007
Published: August 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Well today was my first day of feeling like a real tourist and whys that?..... well because today is the first day I've been out on a tour!! You know a full day trip when your up at the crack of dawn (well not quite, actually yeh it was cos it was still dark at 8am here!) and not back to late into the evening, days spent on a bus and seeing the sights! Yes that was my day...

So the tour was a tour to Loch Lamond, Stirling Castle and the Glengayne (or something) distillery, the tour guide came and picked up the excited little tourists, it took me a while but there was something about this tour guide that was very familar.... he's Callum's long lost twin! ( i dont care what u say Cal, ppl have agreed with me :P) Brilliant, funny tour guide which made the tour more enjoyable..

Loch Lamond is gorgeous, something I would definately recommend seeing, actually all of Scotland is beautiful! Love it!

Tour started off at Stirling Castle.. A beautiful castle in the town of Stirling (funny that!), followed by the drive to Loch Lamond and then the day was finished with a tour of a whiskey distillery with free whiskey! WOuld have been great if I drank the stuff!! But oh well...




Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



27th March 2007

Irn Bru!!
Irn bru. They sell it at my local farmer jack's.
27th March 2007

jealous, jealous, jealous. make sure you take a pic of the loch ness monster!

Tot: 0.154s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 5; qc: 46; dbt: 0.1239s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb