Its over...


Advertisement
Published: March 10th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Well I can't believe our Super league season is all over. We feel short of the playoffs and we ended the season with two losses instead of two wins... both games were tough. We finished the season 5-13, a tough record for the Elks, but an improvement from thier 2 wins last year. It was an up and down season I have to say. We had some high moments and also some low moments. One of the high moments this season was I just recieved Northern Conference player of the month, a very good achievement for me and the Ulster Elks. In the month of Feburary we won three games and I averaged 27 points and 14 rebounds. We still have two tournaments left. Our first one is Varsities which is being held in Galway. This tournament is for all the college teams in Ireland to play against each other in a three day tournament. We are defending champs so we have to go down there and take care of business. Following Varsities we have a tournament called B.U.G.S (British University Games). This is being held in Edinburgh, Scotland. This tournament consist of four teams (Northern Ireland, England, Scotland and Whales), you have to be in college to play in this as well. Last year we were runners-up to England. I would have to say it would be pretty cool this year to bring home a gold medal even though it wouldnt be for my home country. These two tournaments arent till April so I will let you all know how it goes once they are completed.

Well my dad, Justin, Natalie and Robby are coming this week. I cannot wait, we will be heading to Dublin for St. Patrick's day and staying there for 5 days. I will be sure to take a lot of pictures while they are here. It is gonna be a blast.

This Sunday is Mother's Day in Ireland, so want to give a shout out to all the moms on here. Us sons and daughters are very appreciated for everything you all do...espiecially you mom! Your the best! Also want to give a birthday shout out to my mom, her birthday is March 17th, wish she could be here to celebrate it! Everyone dont forget to wish her a happy birthday (probably be smart to do before you start your celebration for St. Patty's day!!)

Lastly, want to say congrats to the Terps for being Co-ACC Regular season champs, awesome job. On top of that Greivis recieved ACC Player of the Year, Coach Williams recieved Coach of the Year and Jordan Williams got first team all-freshman, way to go fellas, awesome job! Good luck at the ACC Tournament, take care of business, wish I could be there to cheer you all on!

Hope everyone is doing well and is having a good week!!

Peace&Love

Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0385s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb