Update Promise


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England
July 31st 2006
Published: July 31st 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hello one and all - although it's been a while since I updated this so it's probbaly just one person by now and i've no excuse but i'll get it updated ASAP

Currently back in England now trying to get a job

Watch this space

Cheers

Cass

Advertisement



3rd December 2006

A big hello from one canadian/brit travellers to another!!
Steve and Suzanne ! First time we've looked at your blog today and it's fab. Great to see the pics of places where we've been as well on our travels. Plus, memories of running into you in Rajhastan and then coincidentally in Sri Lanka. Really wish you all the best of luck Steve with your new job and life in Vancouver. Once you get used to the cold you'll love it ! Remember it is not a hat it's a 'tuque'. Gotta get the lingo right ! We are back in the UK from our year trip in Jan so will be around in Feb. We should meet up for a beer in a teapot for old times sake! Suzanne, it was such a shame we didn-t see you when we were in Toronto a couple of months ago. Bad timing on our part ! We'll have to stop by next time for sure. All the best to you both Bronia the Canadian and Dave the Brit ps. how did you get a suit for your Dubai trip in to your backpacks ?? Am assuming it is a wrinkle free suit or you have better packing skills than us ! looking very posh both of you, too posh for scummy travellers ! looking fwd to the next instalment of the blog.

Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0365s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb