The perks of Solo Travel


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England
December 25th 2012
Published: December 25th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Its crazy to think, that travelling alone has its perks, but it does, not having to worry about anyone elses opinions, or making a particular time to do something, instead, you can just do it, just go anywhere, that you want to, see anything, you want to. if you want to stay in bed for the day then you can, if you want to go out for the day then you can, it is entirely your decision.

i have travelled, on my own, quite a few times and with family and friends, equaly, u know the best times i had was when i was on my own, my own life and decisions in my hands, if i made a mistake, then it was my falt and i learned from it, instead of waiting for others, i could, just do something that i really wanted to do.

To some people, travelling on there own my be quite scary, but it is fun, it is lonely and points, but exciting at others, when travelling alone you get to see the things that you, yourself want to see and you get into really cool and unusual situations and meet some fabulous people along your journey. i, myself was quite a shy and closed up peorson, but since travelling on my own, with no one to hide behind i have become a very bubbly and open person, saying that i am still optimistic and causious about somethings, but that doesnt mean i wont do, crazy and out there things, once in a while.

there is a down side to travelling solo, photos, that is the only thing, if you want a photo of your self, u need to ask random strangers to take then for you and they never, turn out how you want them, but you get to met people at random.

ok i am going to leave it there and say merry christmas to all those, celerbrating christmas, somewhere strange and foreign to them and a special wish to all those travelling solo this christmas.



Quote for the day: Be happy in your self, remember people out there love you



signed

Solotraveller

Advertisement



Tot: 0.15s; Tpl: 0.029s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0749s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb