The Start of a whole new adventure


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England
December 22nd 2012
Published: December 22nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


This is the start of a grand adventure, figuratively anyway, as i am almost 3months into a 2year travel around Europe.

So where have i been so far, well in the scheme of things, quite a few places, before all this Europe travel i was lucky enough to have a family who loved to travel and encourage my brother and i to travel and have experiences rather than material things, memories rather than junk, saying that, i still have accumulated a lot of junk anyway.

Right where was i, right, travel destinations, so the list will begin; penang, phuket, England ( early on) Bali several times, Australia ( 3months in a caravan) and a solo trip to USA, northen states. This trip so far includes, England, Austria, Netherlands, Germany, Swizerland, Italy and France.

i do live to travel, and famil encouragement is a must for anyone going at it alone, some advice, for solo travellers, plan ahead, have a rough idea of what you want to do, take suggestions from people but make them your own.

there is a story behind that comment, i went to Bali with two good friends of mine for my birthday, and i hated every minute of the 14 days that i was there as, i wanted to be out of the hotel by about 9 am as it was getting humid and they didnt even wake up until 11 am by then it was way too hot, so morel go on your own, i encourage anyone reading this to try it even for a weekend you will thank me for it i garentee you.

back to my latest adventure, i started in October, actually it was a month before, yes very short time frame i know, so August i started or decided i was going to finally take the leap and travel and work my way around England and Europe, eventually deciding if i will stay in Engalnd permantly or go back home to my cozzy city of Perth, Australia.

October, bags packed, ticket booked and visa ready i left my family at the airport and boarded my flight for the 20hr journey to the Northen Hemisphere of England.

Cut to Present Day - i have thoughraly enjoyed my self so thought i would share it with the world as if Facebook wasnt enough, but twitter there is no way in hell.

travelling is certainly hard work especially if you dont have a perminant place to live, so carrying 3 suitcases around every 3 weeks, is not a fun part of traveling, but dont let that put you off, i am loving the freedom.

i have a job and i have money so the adventure begins, entering the vast and magical world of travel..........

i will leave you with a Quote: Every great Journey starts with a single step, so take one.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.14s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0822s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb