Rugely


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England
May 18th 2012
Published: May 18th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Today was an off day and we spent it here in Rugely. We needed to take on water, get groceries, and do laundry today.



The first thing we did was to stop at a water point and get water. We queued up third in line and waited for our turn at the water point. It seemed to take forever to fill ur tank .. Actually only 30 minutes ..it seemed seemed like a lifetime.

We met a nice couple at the watou point .. Had been on their boat for about a month and were headed home to Birmingham. Their dog, Charile, very nice nice. The best thing about talking to them, was that they knew where the closest grocery store was.

Our next stop was Morrisons - a grocery store - And they had everything we needed and could have wanted. So we picked up what we needed and headed back to the boat. We had lunch and were off to find the laundrette.

After three trips for change ... 20 and 50pence were the criticalpieces .. And our laundry was done.

Pizza at a pub tonight and an early turn in completed our day. Mom has decided that Chester is a place we should go after discussions with the folks we have met .... We think it is too far on theboat and we will tatrain after next week.



Still having fun .. Weather is English .... Hope you all arehaving a good week.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.181s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0659s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb