finally got to see a bit of England


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England
June 26th 2006
Published: June 26th 2006
Edit Blog Post

I'm out of here in a couple of weeks so glad to say that I've finally made the effort and checked out a couple of places in England instead of the usual very tempting option of a quick flight across the ditch... A weekend in Bath with TwenyP, to visit Saskia - always great to see you Sas!! and then a weekend with Canada buddies Dan and Gav up in Blackpool, the Stag/Stagette party, and Gay capital of England so needless to say we had a good time(especially Dan who decided to come out of the closet - proud of you Dan!). we've also had a couple of parties and plenty of World cup action, and we bought BBQ the other week so have been loving that too! life's great as ever, will be home in no time so as you can imagine I'm very excited about seeing all of you. stand by for details on the Party of the Year, AKA Russ and Rhino's Birthday Bonanza!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 61, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Sas!Sas!
Sas!

cheers for having us Saskia we had a blast! have fun in Africa and hopefully I'll see you next year some time
Beautiful BathBeautiful Bath
Beautiful Bath

it's a real pretty city, full of cool cresents and trees and old stuff.
Dalmation meets the Hulk!Dalmation meets the Hulk!
Dalmation meets the Hulk!

we had a body art party and me and Timmy were the only ones who really got into it. could he get any greener?!!
Deebo drunk as everDeebo drunk as ever
Deebo drunk as ever

What an angel Jody was holding him up all night.
Wooohoooo!Wooohoooo!
Wooohoooo!

it was also Paulies last weekend with us before he went back to LA so he was having a good time too!


27th June 2006

I'm proud of u to support Ecuador and Argentina, I do the same. I dream about a final between France and Argentina, but you know i'm a dreamer. C U soon maybe
27th June 2006

Hey Russ
Have really enjoyed all your blogs, this one really brings back memories, nothing's changed except the flats look nicer. Looking forward to seeing you when you get back. Enjoy every day. Love from the Browns at Whitford.
9th July 2006

Almost there..
Hope you've had a great last weekend partying it up large in london, See you soon Raulito!! No need to be worried about my 'friend' by the way.. :)

Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0332s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb