FAMILY AND FRIENDS


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England
July 3rd 2011
Published: July 11th 2011
Edit Blog Post

So we have spent the last five days visiting family and friends in England. We started off in Manchester seeing the girls and boys I used to work with at the Christie which was so great. It felt like just yesterday that I was there.

We then went to Sheffield and stayed at Emma and Ryans place, Alana came along too so we had a great couple of nights with awesome friends.

It was then down to London, where we spent three nights with James and Julie. I caught up with Megan, Jason and Michelle which was so nice and then Vicki on Thursday. Wednesday night we had some dirty old Mexian where Julie and I polished of a jug of margerita's, so good. Thursday we had a lovely night out at a Belgium beer cafe with all the cousins, plus Clint, Daniel, Alana, Rochelle and Jo. It was so great seeing you all.

The highlight of London had to be seeing Wicked. What a fantastic show, if you ever get the chance to see it, definitely do. A very short but enjoyable time in England, now off to Norway to visit Mark and Ane in the worlds most expensive country.

Peace!


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement

Lovable VicLovable Vic
Lovable Vic

I got to spend a great day with my Vic


Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0375s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb