Our time in the UK


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England
April 2nd 2007
Published: April 2nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

We are now coming to the end of our time in the UK, including London and Fleetwood and will be starting our Contiki Tour through Europe tomorrow.

We have had a fabulous time, London was great for the sites (although the weather was a bit awful, cold & wet). We went up the London Eye and got some photo's though could see very far due to the rain and mist. Had my photo taken outside Buckingham Palace (and Daniel trying to open the gates of Buckingham).

We have travelled South to Portsmouth were I got to meet some of my 2nd & 3rd generation cousins and got a tour of the area. We got to go up their Millenium Tower - created to celebrate the year 2000, but was only finished & opened 6 Months ago :-) Got some great views and photos.

Our time in Fleetwood has been a big adventure, meeting all the family at a big party. Then we got a tour of the Lakes District yesterday - what some fantastic views! I have attached some of these photos. Also got to visit where my Dad lived as a young boy and where he went to school.

Now its time to go back to London where we will be starting our next phases! EUROPE!!!!

Speak to you all soon.....

Love Adele & Daniel

Advertisement



Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0316s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb