Commando cameo


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England
February 18th 2007
Published: February 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Astronaut Esther....Astronaut Esther....Astronaut Esther....

think the cut style is just a coincidence
Greetings!

Just a quick update: six weeks back in England since our holidays visiting California. Thankfully, the winter here in England seems very mild. Been to see the midwife and everything is progessing A-okay - the whopper is moving around A Lot, Sean jokes that the bebe may be a boxer!

We won't be finding out the gender of the whopper until it chooses to arrive around 3rd of May! So if you have any suggestions let know - we are begining to think that maybe we should wait to see the little person before getting set on one name for either sex? That said we spent our valentines day hanging out and going over baby names ... we decided to come up with several names a day until we reach agreement - there is a lot of things to take into consideration when making the decision. Overall it's non-stop as usual.

Sean has been busy freelancing and sending out apps and is off to Vermont (via Boston) for our friends wedding. I will be there in spirit as I am no longer allowed to fly the friendly skies. As for me I plan to put more hours in at the Blind Centre where I volunteer until the baby arrives, swimming with my fellow soon-to-be-mommies very fun bobbing around in the swimming pool. Also started piano lessons which I am really enjoying the language of music is beginning to make a bit of sense just need to practice a bit more.

Overall, the weeks are ticking away hard to believe it's nearly March already! Our respective ToDo lists seem to be getting longer rather than shorter... so lots to prepare in the meantime. Enjoying our walks and went to London yesterday for the day to see friends and earlier in the week we took the train to Brighton. It was a sunny day and lots of people about seemed kind of like a hybrid between SB and SF city, not that you can really compare them. Also paid a short visit to Sean's grandmothers home for the day recently as we hadn't been for a visit in quite some time.

Hope all is well with you and yours. Let us know what's new with you... HAPPINESS & HUGS hope you like the pixs.
PRESS: surfing Dionne in the New York Times and Sean's BBC article Brits in Space. Oh
Starring Esther Solis...Starring Esther Solis...Starring Esther Solis...

I only get one line tho!
yeah our friends in the bay area (San Francisco) created a game called Qwirkle check it out it's super cool !


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement

on MOD property...on MOD property...
on MOD property...

Staying on the muddy path and hangin'out with Liam
Saddam's SupergunSaddam's Supergun
Saddam's Supergun

Captured in the first Gulf War. Not that he'll be needing it any more...


Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.044s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb