6 Fantastic Restaurants You Will Want to Visit in London, England


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England
April 18th 2019
Published: April 18th 2019
Edit Blog Post



Lucky you! You're heading to London, England to see all of the city's fascinating historic and cultural sites.

While you're there, you'll certainly want to visit several of London's fantastic eating establishments. In this article, we will discuss some London restaurants with delicious food and a welcoming atmosphere. Let's get started! But before we do, remember that it's best to rent a car so that you can make your way around London with the utmost in flexibility. Sure you could hire a cab or take public transportation, but driving in London is fun and exciting, so make it part of your experience visiting London.

Hoppers Soho




Hoppers Soho offers the best in Sri Lankan cuisine. Patrons line up outside this popular restaurant every night, so you'll have to be prepared to practice patience! Hoppers Soho has a menu inspired by street food from Sri Lanka and Tamil Nadu. There's also a wine and cocktails available for your enjoyment.

The Game Bird




If you're keen to experience the best of traditional Britain, head to the Game Bird. This upscale spot offers traditional British comfort food that is brought into the eating area by waiters in waistcoats on giant trays. If you want to feel like you're eating at an aristocratic country mansion, the Game Bird is a place you'll want to visit.

Santo Remedio




Santo Remedio is an easygoing and relaxed spot you'll enjoy for a delicious lunch or a fun dinner with your companions. The restaurant's menu has many creative dishes inspired by different regions of Mexico.

The Wolseley




The Wolseley is an upscale spot that might well make you feel like royalty. This posh place is an excellent choice whether you want to head out for breakfast, afternoon tea, or another delicious meal. The Wolseley is very glamorous, featuring gorgeous marble floors, Japanese panels of red and gold, and luxurious leather banquettes. Remember to make your reservations ahead of time.

Savoy Hotel




There's a strong chance that you've already heard of the Savoy Hotel, as it is known and respected around the globe. This restaurant is decidedly posh, and you might just feel overawed about the distinguished people around whom you'll be taking tea or dining. You'll certainly need to book ahead of time to enjoy some time at the Savoy.

Spring




Spring is a lovely restaurant located within Somerset House, an impressive sample of neo-classical architecture. You'll love the dining room, which boasts Italian marble and enchanting wall art, as well as relaxing pastel colors.

Enjoy the Delicious Food and Outstanding Restaurants London Has to Offer!

During your stay in London, you simply must make a point of enjoying the food of as many restaurants as possible.



The list we have provided here is just a tiny sample of the vast numbers of wonderful eating establishments found in this historic and sophisticated city. Make sure to include at least a few of them on your itinerary. Ensure that you experience a sample of every type of restaurant the city boasts, in every area. You're sure to have a memorable time!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.527s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 42; dbt: 0.1468s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb