Man united 1 Fulham 0


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » West Yorkshire » Leeds
March 27th 2012
Published: March 30th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Manchester, 1 hour drive on the way to the game. 2 and a half hours returning from the game! A long day but really memorable.

We parked at the stadium and walked to catch the tram in to the city, which was about a 10 minutes trip. Quite shockingly we had to walk in the shade, hot hot hot in the sun, actually broke a sweat! I think it got to about 22 and is supposed to stay like that for the next few days? though they are predicting snow this weekend in the highlands, just when we get to Scotland. In saying that temps are still drooping to freezing every night.

we went to the Museum of science and industry, it's spread over 5 Huge buildings, a bit like the powerhouse in Sydney but not as good, we wouldn't tell anyone that it's a must see. We then jumped on the free bus, which felt like it was heated and went in to the centre of town.Much more spread out than Liverpool and felt more alive. Still huge shopping focus.

Crammed back on to a tram for the game, amazing atmosphere, not even an important game!!!! Had to get the match scarf and program. Apparently I'd bought great seats - like I knew what I was doing. The fans were passionate, rowdy andd had a great time. Not at all intimidating, but I don't think they heard me cheering for Mark Schwartza ?? The aussie who was the keeper for Fulham. Cooper and Greg loved it - though they think Fulham was robbed!

Kasey enjoyed it and commented that it didn't go as long as she thought. I'll admit we did spend a bit of time doing her make up with the gift attached to the mag I bought her to distract her, see photos.



Trip home very long, relying on the sat nav in the dark. Worth every minute.


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement

all togther now, Glory glory man unitedall togther now, Glory glory man united
all togther now, Glory glory man united

they must have stolen it from south sydney according to Greg.


30th March 2012
Another horse

Kasey + Horse
Brave Kasey...big horse!!!
1st April 2012

Love that makeup Kasey
Looking good darling! xx
2nd April 2012

Casey Needs a Horse
I think you should buy Casey a horse and post pack it home with all the other nitems Looks Like a truly magical evening. Fabulous to see the Precioussss

Tot: 0.202s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0623s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb