Hi


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » West Sussex » Littlehampton
January 23rd 2013
Published: January 23rd 2013
Edit Blog Post

Looking back I can see a misspent youth playing sports and later spending all my disposable income traveling around Europe, Asia, Australasia.

Marriage meant a 2 year honeymoon through India, Nepal, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand and Borneo. A period of nesting and raising a brood gave the opportunity to enjoy a couple of years in Sydney and later to take them all on a four month trip through Thailand, Australia and Borneo.

Then it was knuckle down time to put the kids through school softened by fantastic French camping and knocking out a few Ironman trialthlon events. UK events (for charity) gave way to overseas events in Switzerland, Australia and Canada (for fun). Then as the kids have started penning their own agendas the travel bug has returned with trips to Nepal, Cambodia and Australia, and a desire to combine the travel with the sport for some awesome fun. So far...

UK cycling John O'Groats to Lands End via the three peaks (for charity)

Australia cycling Sydney to Perth.

What's next? Open to ideas 😊

It's a big old world and there's plenty to do before it's too late.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.042s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 22; dbt: 0.024s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb