3rd Briefing Weekend


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » West Midlands » Birmingham
June 14th 2009
Published: June 15th 2009
Edit Blog Post

3rd Briefing Weekend


Hi Everyone, We have all just arrived back from our 3rd Russia brief in Birmingham. We arrived to Trefoil House to be greeted by a police patrol and a collection of squatters, but soon realised our location was ideal for everything we needed to do.

We got settled and handed out all the treats we had for each other; uniform and lanyards! To add - they all looked fab on everyone!

Then we headed into The Mailbox to GBK for dinner. We all had huugeee burgers which were delish' and all for a bargainous price (Thanks to Jill and her vouchers!!) We headed back to Trefoil House after tea and carried on chatting, and planning what we needed to do.

Everyone had a long day, so went to bed earlyish to prepare for a fun filled Saturday in Birmingham.

We all trekked into Birmingham city centre and continued to tick things off our 'To Do' list at a rapid rate. This list of course included a trip to Primark and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts!

...With a Greggs lunch we headed back to our abode and continued with our plannings. This continued for most of the afternoon and late into the evening- at which point we decided to head back out for another lovely meal at Strada, along the canal route.

Overall we had a very, very productive weekend where we finalised a lot more of our plans and continued to get to know each other a lot better.

This is the last time we are meeting up before we head to Russia on the 25th July - so keep posted for out next blogs which will be sending from Russia itself! Wooo




Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.049s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb