Warwick Castle


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Warwickshire
October 26th 2012
Published: October 29th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Hi 5JS

We have just visited Warwick Castle. It was first built in the 11th century but after a couple of wars parts had to be fixed. The first queen Elizabeth has visited it as well as the present queen Elizabeth have both visited it in the past. After a couple of wars the owner of the castle (I can’t remember the present owner there are so many) wanted to make the castle a home. Then over years it has become a tourist attraction.

It has a scary show called the castle dungeon. The first part was the plague where there is a small room and a lady with blood on her face and a body under a blanket. She rips the blanket off the body and starts to pull out his organs followed by the stomach and then the bladder which she pulls out so fast wee goes all over your face. And then she asks a volunteer from the crowd. She then takes him behind a curtain where you can see there shadows where she asks the man to sit down. She then pulls out a hammer and bangs him on the head and then she pulls out a sword like sharp thing and hits him on the head and then blood sprays all over you. She then asks you to walk through a door. The next show is about execution. He asks someone from the crowd and someone else to read aloud his crime at the end he accidently chops off his ear and keeps it for a souvenir. The next one is one off the scariest, The Labyrinth of Lost Souls. This is like a long hall of mirrors but with lots of corners and things that pop out that are scary. If you look at the roof it has dead people spiked to the roof with spikes through their heads. The next thing is the torturer. He shows you all the things they used as torture including the tongue tearer, the hook, the jaw breaker and the claw, followed by the most disgusting one, the castrator.

Last but not least of the castle dungeon the witches of Warwick. A girl tells you about a story of a lady that got banned from the castle and ran up and locked herself in the highest tower of the castle. As she tells the story everything goes black and when the lights come on she is standing somewhere else. After a couple of times everything goes black and she disappears and everything goes black once again. Then you start feeling ripples in your seat and a door keeps opening and closing and things started to brake and fall over then you saw a witch running around and lightning starts flashing and then she disappears and the lights come on and it’s all over. We also went to a merlin show and a history guide that told you all about the castle. The thing that I’m sure Mr sanday

The thing that I’m sure Mr Sanday would love would be the life scale trebuchet that fired a 20 kilogram fireball into the air. We also went to some gardens and an old gaol in the castle.

Warwick castle is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJJ

Advertisement



Tot: 0.195s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.1365s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb