Canal Boats and Castles


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Warwickshire
October 26th 2012
Published: October 29th 2012
Edit Blog Post

To 3/4G and Mr Mcfarland

In England my family and I caught a canal boat to Warwick Castle. We started at Brinklow so it’s about three days there and three days back. The canal boats are about 8 feet wide and 56 feet long. It has 5 beds, 2 bathrooms and a kitchen. There are a lot of locks, which is like a boat lift. The best thing about canal boats, are that there are heaters in the boat so it makes it really warm. As you all know England is freezing cold.

When we made it to Warwick we caught a bus to the castle. It was a really big castle and probably the best I’m ever going to go to. The towers were really high and the dungeons were really scary. It was built in 1068 which is nearly 10,000 years ago.

Harry


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



6th November 2012

Hey Harry
Wow! It sounds like you are having an awesome time. We read Jack's recount of Warwick Castle and it sounded very scary but exciting. We are so glad you are having a great time. We all really miss you. Jessi asked "Did you take any LEGO with you?" While the weather is cold over there it has been quite hot over here. We have had 2 days in the 30s this week. We are thoroughly enjoying reading your blogs. We make sure we read Jack's and Eliza's as well. Say hello to all the family. Speak to you soon, SEE YA (for now) HARRY!!!!!!!!! :)
7th November 2012

Thanks 3/4 G
Thanks for writing back to me. I am missing you a bit too. I do have one lego mini-figure with me I have called Buzz. We have been taking photos of Buzz wherever we go. Harry.

Tot: 0.118s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.064s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb