England and Spain 2015


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Suffolk » Ipswich
August 8th 2015
Published: August 11th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Saturday August 8, 2015

Good Morning Folks! Happy FELTING WORKSHOP Day! This morning the workshop started around 10:00 am and three women from Cambridge,Essex and Norfolk arrived at PFH to listen to Sally and work on a project. Sally does 15 Felt Workshops a year and usually is about 3 to 10 people participating that day. One woman made different felt shapes while the other two women made flowers which came out nicely. I talked and asked Sally about Needle Felting and I looked through a book and thought it would be neat to learn something new. Sally showed and helped me make a colorful Cat taking a nap and I am very pleased with the result ! I can't wait to make more creatures and other Felt things. Sally is very patient and a wonderful Felt and Crafts teacher. After lunch, the other three women had to drive home and we both hopped into the car with the dogs, stopped at a Craft Fayre(Fair) in a small village nearby. It was nice to see other craft projects being displayed! It was a low key and quiet evening for the both of us and after we had some supper, it was bedtime. Goodnight!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.183s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1477s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb