Being sociable...


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Nottinghamshire » Nottingham
October 18th 2005
Published: October 21st 2005
Edit Blog Post

Tuesday brings a late class about Anglo-Saxon England which was quite interesting but a boring topic to relate at the moment. However, I do have a presentation for that class coming up really soon!!!

After class I didn't do much which usually means that I attempted homework but most likely became sidetracked. That night though, I tagged along to a U21 international social with Leslie, Judy and Taylor. I knew a large group of who was there which was pretty cool. The social mainly consisted of Australians and Canadians or those that were headed to or just returned from Australia and Canada. It was pretty interesting. After the social we went to The Ark for more socializing but were pretty tired so we went home pretty quick. The highlight though was watching those that got a bit smashed on the free wine at the party and continued to go pubbing. Wow. So Tuesday was a pretty mellow day with little eruptions of excitement.

(Tuesdays usually lead to a more exciting and fun Wednesday with a mellow Thursday but hopefully exciting weekend in store.)

Advertisement



Tot: 0.114s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0767s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb