Just Arrived


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Hampshire
January 13th 2007
Published: March 13th 2007
Edit Blog Post

It was really windy coming into Heathrow and the plane rolled all over the place, and we landed fast and hard. We got down to Southampton quickly by bus, and were met by an friend, Karry, who kindly drove us the rest of the way to New Milton. We spent the day at my Grans house, waiting to surprise Mum and Dad in the evening. Despite it being quite mild out, Gran had the fire lit and we were all very sleepy by the time Mum and Dad came round. I think we managed to surprise them nicely. It took a while for it to sink in that we were there! We stayed the night with Gran and moved up to Mum and Dads house last night.

Today we are off into Southampton for some football (Southampton v Burnley) and then we have a birthday meal out at a local restaurant. So whatever the score, we have to come home straight away!

To those of you who said it would be really cold here, ha! Its actually pretty mild. For winter in southern England. No snow, only drizzle, and plenty of wind.

More later, including some photos hopefully.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.317s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 36; qc: 144; dbt: 0.1501s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.5mb