Catching up


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Hampshire » Southampton
October 28th 2015
Published: October 28th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Quite a few things on the agenda today so headed to the mall first thing, grabbed breakfast in M&S before heading off to Chichester to visit with Alex's 90-odd year old Grandad in his nursing home. Ron was delighted to see Alex and we wheeled him into a sunny spot in the garden and let them have a good catch up, it was an emotional moment as time goes by so quickly and we don't get over to the UK to visit so often, so it was a nice hour spent.

After saying our goodbyes we headed back to Southampton and after some last minute purchases, grabbed some food to go and drove across to the dock and said hello to the beautiful Norwegian Escape, sat on the pier opposite and stared in awe of the magnificent vessel which was to be our home for the next ten days from tomorrow.

Now our room in the hotel looked like it had been burgaled as we had scrambled around trying to find things this morning so it was time to get everything in order, find room for today's purchases and be ready to leave early the next morning.

Just time for a quick bite in the hotel restaurant before having and early night to be fresh for the morning.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.32s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0621s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb