No Visa Yet ;(


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater Manchester » Sale
May 7th 2007
Published: August 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Bar/PubcrawlingggBar/PubcrawlingggBar/Pubcrawlinggg

Craig, Me and James:)
So nothing heard back on the visa yet.....ive checked online and no progress and no email or phone call or anything 😞

Im just conscious of getting it ahead of the cut off date....otherwise its £80 plus pounds of waisted and could have been used towards my trip.................so fingers crossed i get the visa and i get it soon.

I now have the daunting task of trying to sort my travel insurance out, but its not as easy as saying will the is option b or option a.

The are so many different insurers and different levels of cover and then the difference in price, i mean is it well i pay £200 and i don't get a claim paid out or pay £600 and any claims get paid.

Most policy's will only cover you for a year and so its finding insurers that will let you extend or tag another year on...........this traveling malarkey isn't that easy...........lol

Some people i have spoken to have gone away with no Insurance, but then if anything happens i don't want my family having to bail me out. certain stuff i don't need on the policy like flight delays............i have plenty of time and a few hours here will be made up elsewhere, but then i dont exclusions and find something like an ipod isn't covered and i want sports cover, as i plan to surf, dive and bungee jump etc.

So its going to be time consuming to look through all the fine print😞............well some hard work ahead unless i can get tips of other travelers and cut the homework down.

Its been a wet bank holiday here............but then thats nothing new, i have decided if i don't get my Aussie visa i will get bar work or something in Asia, as i plan to stay away for at least 2 years.I just feel it is an opportunity not to squander and if i can get experinces and travel for at least 2 years then all the better.

Well i will sign off for now😊

Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0293s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb