Tom & Matt in Prague


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
January 1st 2017
Published: June 14th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 50.0841, 14.4167

Matt:

On the second day in Prague (it is the capital of the Czech republic) we went to the Prague Castle. It is the largest medieval Castle complex in Europe. It was amazing to see, you could peek into little houses in their original state. The cathedral was beautiful.

We went in a place where you could see old weapons. There was a room full of combined weapons. I saw one that was a knife and a bow.

Tom:

After lunch, we came home for a sleep. It was good to have a big rest after many of us had a bad night with fireworks going off everywhere. At 5.30 we headed of to see another fireworks show.

We headed out onto the Charles Bridge (along with half of Prague) to see the fireworks. As there was a heavy fog, we didn't see much as a lot was lost in the thick clouds. However, the clouds added something to the show as well, with the the fog lighting up the sky with many different colours. After the wonderful show, we headed into the old town to see the astronomical clock perform its 7 o'clock show. This was very dissatisfing although we had been warned that this was the case.

After a hearty dinner at an "old favourite" (this was our second time), we said goodnight to Prague for the third and final time.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.186s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0499s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb