Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
July 20th 2011
Published: July 23rd 2011
Edit Blog Post

Taking our travels across the north sea to the UK had us taking a cruise ship like ferry to a country in which we were actually able to read the road signs. After the full day of travel we arrived late and casually walked the neigborhood that our hostel was in. Fortunately in London they have building regulations and hygeine standards so we didnt have any mice or vines growing out of the wall. That being said we did get blessed with a 50 yr old drifter who slept naked which was pleasent. Apprently London is where all the wealth in the world resides because after walkin around the city im convinced even the queen is a lower class citizen. Biggest mistake Ty and I made was deciding to do laundry in south kensington, but $20 later we finally had clean and half dried clothes to wear. Pretty sure it would have been cheaper to buy new clothes which we should have assumed since the other gentleman washing his trousers owned the 2010 ferrari parked in front. After visiting Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and all those other classic tourist spots we spent the rest the night in the Time Square of London seeing more of the city and plannin our next day which was to get to Paris. Not much else to say about London since we were only there for about 36hrs and could no longer afford the 50 pents each time we wanted to use the washroom. Anyways off to France and back to the use of sign language.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.042s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0244s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb