WE ARRIVED!!!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
June 26th 2007
Published: June 26th 2007
Edit Blog Post

god, am i tired!!! 7 hour flight wasn't too bad but three hours into our night flight the sun started coming up so mallory and i tried soooo hard to sleep but ended up tossing and turning most of the night! we arrived 10am London time and its FREEZING! 12 degrees, windy, dark clouds and us in tiny shorts cuz when we left Toronto it was boiling out! We got through customs and baggage within the hour and right away found the National Express ticket booth and bought our bus tickets into central London!! The bus was 90 minutes and we literally passed out the first half....i kept waking up in differnt small towns outside London untill finally Victoria Station in central London! we got off and off course they had everyone climb into the storage section of the bus to grab our own luggage...all of us Canadians were thrown off....i bumped my head!!! So we finally made it into LONDON but trying to our find our hostel was the hardest part since London has no street signs!! they put the street names on the buildings...it took us 45 minutes to find Belgrave street and it was actaully the same street as Victoria station but it changed several times as you walk down it!!! i have the worst jeg lag right now....just took a nap..mals still sleeping!!! gonna go to some sightseeing soon and drink tea!!!! just thought i would keep ya updated!!!

xoxo

p.s. London is the cutest! everything is so cute and small and tidy and i love the bristish accents...everyone is so friendly and EVERYONE jay walks and the driving is so bad!!! haha and i mean BAD BAD BAD driving!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.281s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 41; dbt: 0.0406s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb