crazy past two days


Advertisement
Belgium's flag
Europe » Belgium » Brussels-Capital Region » Brussels
June 29th 2007
Published: June 29th 2007
Edit Blog Post

WOW!!! have we had some crazy CRAZY CRRRRRRRRRAAAAAZZZYYYY adventures!!!
wednesday morning we left to Brussles Belguim with the Eurostar ( underground chunnel) when we arrived we walked around for 4 hours trying to find a place and EVERY guy tried to lure us..literally....from there cars, their apartments, from stores...we were actaully kinda scared....actaully we were to the point of tears cuz after 4 hours of trying to figure ojt the damn metro system, streets with also no street signs and crazy winding roads that seems to lead us in a circe we finally found directions to a hostel we wanted!!! lol only directions!!! and the area the hostel was in was the CREEPESt area in thwe world!!! we walk out the subway station to an empty alley way with gang members....lol we we walked down an aleey way ( then some guys tried luring us) so we started wondeing why we even went down an alley way in the first place lol so we turned back around into the subway and exited from the other exit from the metro and FINALLY found an area that was more populated but yet somehow even more sketchy!! hahaha seriously, i don't think i single person in that area had seen a backpakcer and the streets were soooo tiny and as we are walking down them everyone stops to look at us...EVERYONe...literally just stops dead in their trascks..then they lure us LOL so the directions we have for this hostel lead us to a skechter area ( not sure how that was possble) until FINALLY we find it hoping that it even has space ( yes all that work and not even booked yet) and they didn't lol and then they tell us that brussles is all filled up...EVERYWHERE....we were like UMMMM WHAT? everywhere??? then they are like....well...wait hang on...they call someplace and say that theres this one palce that has a room and its only 50 euro for the room for both of us so we are like YEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!! so she gives us directions, we walk 20 mins to it and basically to sum it up it was a WHORE HOUSE! yes a full out whore house....ummmmwe walk into a bar...EVERY guy jumps uop and runs over...trying to show us a price list....talk to us...buy us beeer! they ladt walks us up 4 flights of stairs and as we're climbing up each room is worse and worse!!! all made of mirrors, had theme...black lights...SEX music hooked right nito the rooom. mallory and walked into our room and actaully almoist cried! they thought we were lesbien lovers..then i had to go downstairs agian and make sure they understood that we were not only staying for a few hours but the night...i think every guy in the bar undressed me their eyes..and all the hookers were glaring....we lay in bed that night listenning to sex...it stank like the WORSE man sweaty sex you could imagine and i think the toilet was from the 18th century...our room had am Africa theme..it was called " out of Africa" i almost died...i swear!!!! anyway, i am sooo tiref of writtin so i don't feel like explaining last night but i got very drunk...i will write more later when i have time!!!!! love ya all!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxox

Advertisement



29th June 2007

Ohhh Tara
You act like you've never been in a whore house before... ahaha lol
30th June 2007

Wonderful
Just what a father wants to read with his morning coffee LOL

Tot: 0.245s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 8; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0468s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb